Our office workers spend their days mostly in front of computers. Is it worth mentioning that our lifestyle reflects our health? How does your lifestyle affect your health?
Your metabolism is not that good as it used to be, and your backbone aches. You get tired very easily, and the fatigue chases you during a whole day from the very morning.
No wonder why it happens. You spend you work week onto your desk, in a car, on a couch day after day. All this activities do not make you healthier or stronger. As a result, you feel like you are dying. The only thing that may help you is changing your habits.
No matter how busy you may be, it is necessary to do some breaks at least for 5 minutes in every hour. Your heart and blood vessels will say “thank you” if you get up and do some easy exercises or just walk around every hour. In addition it will help your brain concentrate more on your task.
Don’t skip your doctor’s appointments
Sometimes we dive into hard work so much that we forget to visit a doctor when it is necessary putting it off for a next week. It is a mistake. Unless you visit your doctor in a good time you may skip a moment when you need help.
What you eat has a greater effect on our health than anything else. Right diet that includes necessary vitamins and nutrition will help you feel more energetic, healthier and complete more tasks during the day doing more business. Cut down in consuming sweets and fatty food, not only they bring problems with metabolism, they make you feel fatigue and do not fill you with much energy.
How to reduce harm of your sitting job?
Keep your back straight. Wrong posture not only makes you suffer from such problems with backbone as scoliosis, it also slows down normal work of your body.
• Keep your feet on the floor. It will help you to keep a posture.
• Do some brakes. Get up every 30-60 minutes to walk around.
• Walk more. Use elevator less. Start walking at least for short distances instead of taking a taxi.
• Add more activities to your routing. Take up swimming or yoga classes, start running. The researchers say that people who work outdoors get less tired than indoors ones.
• 40-minute walking after work will help to improve your muscles and blood vessels’ functioning.
• Use bicycle. This form of transport is much more environmentally-friendly and cheaper than cars. Moreover, it is a great exercise for your body.
• Forget about TV. Choose only active pastime. Go skating, skiing, playing volleyball, tennis, hiking – all that will improve your physical and emotional health.